Goalstatistics will protect all personal information (Personal data) that you choose to provide to us. The site endeavors to ensure that its use of personal data is in compliance with the terms of privacy regulations. Accordingly, the Site has issued this statement to inform its customers about the use of their personal data.
What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you. We process your personal data in the following ways:
- Subscriptions: your name, e-mail address, username, payment information (through Paypal).
- Log-in: your name, e-mail address, username and password
- Customer Support: your name, e-mail address and the reason for contacting us
Why do we process your personal data?
- Subscriptions: your personal data is used to create your Goalstatistics account, process your payments and provide you the Goalstatistics membership
- Log-in: your personal data is used in order to make sure you can access your account
- Customer Support: your personal data is used to locate your account (if you already a registered member) and help with your inquiry
- Internal reports: your personal data is used when we create reports strictly for internal usage (e.g. number of our customers)
Who has access to your data?
We use third party providers to maintain and improve customer experience. These are the following:
- Payments: Paypal for processing your transactions
- Customer management: Paid Member Subscriptions and Mailchimp. With these tools we manage our customer base.
- Google Analytics: we use this tool to analyze Goalstatistics website usage by the customers.
These providers made contractual promise not to use your data without authorization.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interest and it is not overridden by your rights
- Payment processing
- To comply with the law
Retention of your data
Subscription, payment and log-in related data is stored until you are a Goalstatistics member. Customer support related data is stored for six years that we can use only if a legal dispute arise between Goalstatistics and you.
Disclosure of the data
Under certain circumstances, Goalstatistics may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
These are the following:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights of property of Goalstatistics
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service
- To protect against legal liability
Your right to withdraw consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to process your personal data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to ask for delete or modify your personal data
You have the right to see your personal data whenever you want. You can also ask us anytime to delete or modify your personal data. If you wish to do so, please contact us on email@example.com
We have security measures in place to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of the personal data we or our third party providers obtained from you. The security of your data is important to us but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Change in ownership
In case we decide to sale the website, your personal information will be transferred to the new owner.